Compléter chacun des textes suivants avec les auxiliaires modaux needn't, must, mustn't, can et can't.
- Mum, I go out?
- No, you . You do your homework first.
- But we won't correct the exercice tomorrow, so I do my homework today. I go ? Pete is waiting for me.
- Okay, you . But you be back before 7 p.m.
I swim. Consequently I never go to the swimming pool. I always tell my friends that I finish my homework first. Or that I walk the dog. I go out with them. All of them swim very well. Today, I am telling them the truth: I just swim. They tell me that I be so scared. They teach me!
- We have a surprise for you! But you close your eyes first. And you open them.
- Okay. you tell me what it is?
- No, we . You see it yourself! Come in. Now, you open your eyes!
- Oh, a new bike! Thank you!
- you open the window please?
- I have a glass of water, please?
- you give me your apple? I'm hungry!
- No, I . You go out and buy one yourself.
Sommaire du chapitre