Compléter chacun des dialogues suivants.
- have you been living in London?- I've been living in London for two months.
- has she been driving?- She has been driving for four hours.
- have they been hiding?- They have been hiding for twenty minutes.
- How long have you been studying?- I have been studying two hours.
- How long have we been sleeping?- You have been sleeping ten hours.
- have they been running?- They have been running for forty-five minutes.
- has she been talking?- She has been talking for twenty-five minutes.
- How long will they rent the house for?- They will rent the house a week.
- How long are they staying here for?- They are staying here two weeks.
- has he been fighting with Luke?- He has been fighting with Luke for two days.
Sommaire du chapitre
Plus de ressources